Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Saturday, June 19, 2010

Idiot of the Week

Joe Barton

"I'm not speaking for anybody in the House of Representatives but myself," Barton explained, "but I'm ashamed of what happened in the White House yesterday. I think it is a tragedy of the first proportion that a private corporation can be subjected to what I would characterize as a shakedown. In this case a $20 billion shakedown."

Fuck you Joe, you are full of shit. How is 20 billion dollars a "shakedown?" BP owns way more than that, they should pay 10 times that much. But you are just a whore and apologist for the polluters, go fuck yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment