Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Friday, January 29, 2010

Mona Lisa Sucks

I'm not art expert, but you don't have to be one to be a critic. I've always wondered, "what the fuck is so special about the Mona Lisa?" It's just a portrait, one of thousands painted in the era, why is it so special? Is it because of the painter? I guess so, I mean if Elvis Presley farted, a million people would consider it "music" just because it was Elvis. So I guess because Da Vinci painted it, it must kick ass.

Wrong.

The Mona Lisa sucks! It's mediocre at best, we shouldn't reward mediocrity just because a great painter painted it.

And speaking of which, there is now a cult following to see if the Mona Lisa was a self-portrait. What the fuck? And worse, people want to dig him up to do some tests to check his facial features. That is just fucked up IMHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment