Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Monday, January 25, 2010

Break a Leg Peyton Manning!

Seriously, break your leg.

I hate Peyton Manning, he is such a douchebag. Not only does Manning suck, his team sucks. Think about it, besides the Super Bowl victory against Chicago, the Colts haven't been to the game despite having 12 or more victories every season since 2003. The Steelers of the 70's, the 49ers of the 80's, the Cowboys of the 90's, and the Patriots of the 00's have had more Super Bowl victories with fewer wins. Heck, the Bucs have had as much success in the game as the Colts have. Even though I wanted the Vikings to win yesterday, I want the Saints to win. Fuck the Colts!

But back to Manning, the dude is a corporate whore. Sure other qbs have been in commercials, but I can't think of qb that has been in more commercials this decade than Manning. Peyton is also a Tennessee Vol and I hate the Vols. I also hate his brother Eli, he sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment