Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Dumb PETA Idea

PETA is one of the few so-called liberal organizations I don't like, mainly cause their ideas are just plain stupid sometimes. I'm an omnivore, so of course I would disapprove of them. Even if I didn't eat meat, I would still oppose them. I also think their opposition to animal research is wrong cause we get so much scientific information from animal research.

Anyways, so now they want Punxsutawney Phil to be robotic. Okay? But I found this line funny:

Deeley says PETA isn't interested in Phil from Feb. 2 on, and is looking for publicity.

So Deeley is from a small town whose only claim to fame is to have a groundhog come out of a hole once a year to see if he sees his shadow and somehow that has an effect on the weather of an entire country and this gets major news coverage every year.

But PETA is the only one looking for publicity, gotcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment