Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Saturday, July 3, 2010

Idiot of the Week

The terrorist who keeps trying to post my personal information here.

Listen, I know who you are and I've been to your website and I see you have posted a link to my personal information. You call me "hateful", but nothing is more hateful than what you are doing. Since I know conservatives have no conscience, I know you won't change your mind (unless you can prove me wrong). Out of fairness, I won't post your information here because I'm better than you, unless it's to the police. You won't stop the truth and you won't stop me you hateful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment