Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hell to Pay for Shirley Sherrod

Not just from Breitbart and the conservative media, but from the NAACP and the pussy president. They were too quick to condemn an innocent woman. I was watching Keith's monologue last night on MSNBC about it and it is apparent, we are in a war against the Republicans and conservatives. They will do anything to destroy Obama and liberals. Obama needs to grow a dick. He needs to realize that he needs to get tougher against these teabag fucks. Obama needs to stop pretending to pretend he is FDR and act like him. The quote at the top of this site from FDR inspires me and should inspire every Democrat and liberal. If conservatives hate us, we should welcome that hate instead of being pussies.

As for the NAACP, I was all for them condemning the teabagger racism, but a week later they got fooled and went after Shirley Sherrod also. I think this is the worst thing they have ever done in their 100 year history. Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment