Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Irony Over TSA Objections

I really don't think you will find many people supporting the new invasive body scanners at the airports, but I can't help notice the irony of some opponents.

TSA: Touching sensitive areas

Yes, that Michelle Malkintented, one of the Islamophobic leaders who for nine years ranted about terrorists under our beds. Hey Michelle, it's people like you that created the atmosphere for the TSA to do this, it's YOUR fault! Oh, but in reply I will get the excuse of "only Arabs should be scanned and not beautiful white people." You know, there are white terrorists, duh. But yes the TSA scanners go too far and it's time to stop giving into the fear mongering that lead to them...by people like Michelle Malkintented.

No comments:

Post a Comment