Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Hate Trolls

After reading this, I have no respect for fucking trolls.

This certainly seems to be true for the anonymous trolls today. After Alexis Pilkington, a 17-year-old Long Island girl, committed suicide earlier this year, trolls descended on her online tribute page to post pictures of nooses, references to hangings and other hateful comments. A better-known example involves Nicole Catsouras, an 18-year-old who died in a car crash in California in 2006. Photographs of her badly disfigured body were posted on the Internet, where anonymous trolls set up fake tribute pages and in some cases e-mailed the photos to her parents with subject lines like “Hey, Daddy, I’m still alive.”

I have been a victim of this kind of brainless crap. You know who you are, you tried to post my personal information a few months ago and have continued to try to post shit. I want to have an intelligent conversation with you, but I don't think that is possible. I think I will no longer accept anonymous posts because of that. Haters will hate and I know I am the good guy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment