Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Sunday, August 29, 2010

ON HIATUS!!!!!

I'm not quitting blogging, but something needs to change. I'm sick of wasting 30 minutes every day writing a detailed blog post just so that nobody reads or comments (except from 1 or 2 retarded trolls) on it. I'm going to change my strategy so I can get more readers. I will read other liberal blogs and email a massive number of them so I can get enough of them to link to me. I'll get a healthy number of posters and build up a fan base. I will also continue to do stuff in my life including furthering my writing career.

Until then, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment