Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Friday, August 27, 2010

The 8/29 Project

We all know of Glenn Beck's smearing of Martin Luther King's legacy tomorrow, but he also smeared the memory of 9/11 with the "9/12 Project." So in response, I'm starting the 8/29 Project. How does an insane man like Glenn Beck make you feel? That anger you felt the day after tomorrow (8/29) should translate into something good. I have 8 values, I'm going to come up with 29 principles later. Here are those 8 values:

1. Reason
2. Peace
3. Happiness
4. Social Justice
5. Altruism
6. Empathy
7. Equality
8. Progress

Those 8 values are ones that the conservatives hate and are what should make America great.

No comments:

Post a Comment