Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Sunday, August 15, 2010

Malkintented is at it Again

You can sometimes judge a post by its title:

How Obama is locking up our land

It's just Malkintented railing against environmentalists trying to, uh protect the environment and "locking up" all the precious from developers. Honestly, how can any rational person oppose such a plan? Oh wait, conservatives are not rational, they never have been. Like I commented on my last post, When the opposition so adamantly opposes something right, doing the right thing becomes an act of bravery.

This has become a theme within the liberal/conservative divide; liberals are always on the side of doing the right thing while conservatives try to "morally" justify doing the wrong thing. That's why I wake up every morning and thank goodness I'm a liberal.

No comments:

Post a Comment