Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Notes on the Chalk Full of Nuts Rally

No I didn't watch it and do you know why? I don't have to watch it to know it's shit. Even if Beck had the most eloquent speech, it wouldn't mean anything. If Hitler gave a speech about kittens, I wouldn't say, "awww, that was nice, I wuv kittens too." I would say, "you are an ethically challenged piece of shit!" Same for Beck, the dude is a racist and he is trying to ruin the legacy of King and anything he says is shit.

This rally coincides with the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. The reaction from the Bush Administration towards the black community was borderline eugenics and I think we must never forget that. So in many respects, the rally was racist on two fronts.

The comparison of the outrage to this rally on the left is not the same to the right-wing outrage to the mosque in New York. The Muslims building the mosque are peaceful and have no bad intentions towards New York unlike the 9/11 hijackers. On the other hand, Glenn Beck and his cult hate black people and hold nothing but hostility towards the legacy of King. And yes, King would have been on Beck's chalkboard. Beck's supporters should be compared to the KKK who were radical, the mosque supporters are moderate.

I don't think we should let this go. People need to know the truth about Beck. Beck is a cult leader with a fascist and racist ideology. Beck's hate should not go unanswered.

No comments:

Post a Comment