Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Climate Idiots

As I'm sitting here in Florida in my sweater and pants, I'm reading post after post of idiot conservatives spew about how "there is no global warming cause it's cold, bla bla bla." But they are really fucking idiots.

1. Over 80% of all scientists and 97% of climatologists say man made global warming is true, so obviously I'm going to trust them over Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.

2. Climate is different from weather, so if it's cold outside, that's weather. Long range change is climate.

3. Global warming is global and in some areas might make the winters colder while other areas get warmer. Overall the entire planet gets warmer. In fact, these freakishly cold winters in Florida are evidence of global warming.

So it still stands, anybody who denies man made global warming is an idiot, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment