Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kucinich Has Done the Right Thing

Perfect should not be the enemy of the good, that's why he is right to vote for the bill. The bill doesn't prohibit a single-payer system, so Kucinich's goal could still be accomplished. Also, Kucinich I think once again can be called a Democrat again. While voting against bills cause they "aren't liberal enough" is nice on the surface, in the end they are voting like Republicans. There isn't a third option to vote for or against something and put an asterisk next to it, it's up or down.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like incomplete, compromised, or watered-down bills, but voting against them is sometimes worse than voting for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment