Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Saturday, March 6, 2010

If You Deny Global Warming, You Deny Science

I was reading this list on Daily Kos and it's astounding that anyone can claim that global warming/climate change is not real and man made. If it was just the Sierra Club or Greenpeace (not to trash them in any way) saying it, one might have a reason to be skeptical (but their opinion is still factual), but this is one scientific and government agency after another and I don't think they have any agenda to dupe anyone.

The deniers on the list below the first list on the other hand have business interests and I would come to the conclusion if the fact of gravity got in their way of making a buck, they would deny gravity also.

No comments:

Post a Comment