Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fake Pro-Life Anti-Choicers

I find this interesting:

Prior to having the abortion, a woman would have to view the ultrasound and listen to a doctor's description of it unless they declined in writing to do so, or unless they could prove they were seeking an abortion because of rape, incest, human trafficking or a threat to their health.

First off, I think that would insult a woman's intelligence and that is very sexist and second off, how can someone consider abortion murder if they allow it for incest or rape? I find that a major cop out. Is it automatically not murder if the daddy is brothers with the mommy or the daddy plays Lacrosse for Duke? That's the best part about being pro-choice, not having to be intellectually dishonest about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment