Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Confession Time

Obama has been in office for 2 years now and has given zillions of speeches. Now as someone who voted and semi-campaigned for him, you would think that I would watch every speech. Well, I have a confession: I have never watched an entire Obama speech while in office. I haven't even seen most of a speech. I saw him live when he came to Dunedin, Florida during the campaign, but since then, nothing. I watch tiny bits on the news channels that happen later, but I just can't sit through a whole speech. I watched entire Bush SOTU addresses, but mostly to see if he would say some retarded or fascistic shit. But Obama I don't watch, something about him just doesn't inspire me to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment