Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Monday, April 5, 2010

Soulless Teabaggers

When I look at the teabaggers, I not only see a bunch of racist idiots with signs, I see men and women without souls. They are walking around with hatred and it can't be negotiated with. They are like the zombies from zombieland, they can't be talked with. All they do is spew venom, cause they have no soul. These people need to find a fucking soul and become liberals. Liberals know what is good for this country and we have souls, they don't. But teabaggers like zombies will never learn, soulless people can't think either, they just walk around with this emotional and intellectual vacuum and try to suck other people in. Throughout history, certain protests have worked cause those who protest have souls and the teabaggers are just stupid, corporate-owned, racist, idiots. That is why the teabaggers will never win, they have no fucking souls.

2 comments:

  1. Fuck you, you hate-spewing full of yourself bigotted half-spic! There! Is that racist enough for you, dildo boy?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich Nagel, if that is you, I will keep this comment on record so I can use it against you forever.

    ReplyDelete