Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Saturday, April 10, 2010

Malkintented Steps in it Again

In response to Obama's response to Palin's idiocy, Malkintented posts an irrelevant video about Obama not knowing about something...two fucking years ago. Either way, Obama was talking about nuclear bombs, not nuclear waste. Gosh, Malkintented really loves to prove my nickname of her to be true.

And then there was this gem:

Humility is becoming, Mr. President. Try it more often.

Since when has Palin ever been humble to Obama? Like this?:

"He's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country."

Or this?:

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s “death panel” so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their “level of productivity in society,” whether they are worthy of health care."

Oh fuck it. Fuck Palin, fuck Malkintented, fuck all these little right-wing, shit-head, mother-fuckers, I hate them all. Obama is not always correct, but he will be more correct than all these puss-eating, scumbags combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment