Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Theory About the Trayvon Martin Murder

I believe there is a symbolic aspect to the Trayvon Martin case and the fact that he had Skittles when he was murdered by Zimmerman. Skittles are like the rainbow and the rainbow is a symbol of gay rights. Skittles also represent color/racial diversity and that along with gay rights are two things conservatives hate. I'm not saying that Zimmerman killed Martin over the Skittles, he probably didn't know that he had them. But I think subconsciously many conservatives are defending Zimmerman because they hate diversity and Skittles are a symbol of it. Just a little theory of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment