Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Sunday, January 8, 2012

One Year Ago Today

A right-wing fanatic open-fired in a grocery store in Tucson killing 6 and wounding many others including Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. She has since made a remarkable recovery and I hope she runs for reelection. We can't let conservatives win, this incident has inspired me as a liberal and has waken me up more to the ugliness of the other side. Here is my reaction a year ago. It's as true today as it was last year. Keep the victims in your thoughts and help me continue to fight the right-wing, or they would have died or suffered in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment