Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Thursday, July 19, 2012

Zimmerman to Trayvon's Parents: "I'm an Asshole!"

Yes this murderer is still making news.

Last night, in his first interview since killing the unarmed 17-year-old, the former neighborhood watch volunteer said the shooting death must have been part of "God's plan" and that he prays for the Martin family daily.

What an asshole. Seriously, who says something like that and calls it an apology? Why don't you take all the money you raised from racists for defense and give it to the parents, that would be a lot better than telling them his death was God's plan. I think our jails are overcrowded, but I would love to send people like George Zimmerman to jail. Maybe we can free all the non-violent pot users to make some room.

No comments:

Post a Comment