Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Friday, March 2, 2012

Conservatives are Dumb Part 2,198,498

For those of you who didn't get my Zombie Hicks joke, I really don't know what to say. I guess I can explain it, Bill Hicks died in 1994 so he would be 18 this year and that is the legal voting age, hence Zombie Hicks voting for Obama. If you didn't get the reference, you wouldn't get the joke. But I think there is another reason, conservatives are just dumb. There's a reason why most comedy comes from the left, comedy is based on intelligence and liberals are smarter, so conservatives wouldn't get the jokes. And most the jokes are aimed at conservatives in the first place, so of course they wouldn't get them because doing so would inherently change their worldview.

No comments:

Post a Comment