Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Monday, February 20, 2012

Idiot of the Week

Foster Friess

Foster Friess, the biggest donor to the super PAC supporting Rick Santorum, suggested women used aspirin as a contraceptive.

"Back in my days, they used Bayer aspirin for contraceptives," Friess said in an MSNBC interview today. "The gals put it between their knees and it wasn't that costly."

But did it work you moron? Back in your days people did a lot of stupid things that today would be laughable.

"Between their knees?" I assume he meant "between their legs", but I guess if people fucked knees in his days, that would be successful as a birth control. You don't even need Aspirin. I mean babies don't come from knees! Lol! What an idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment