Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Maxine Waters=American Hero

I love this woman.

“I’m not afraid of anybody,” Waters said at the summit in Inglewood, Calif. “This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned, the ‘tea party’ can go straight to Hell.”

I would personally use the term "teabagger", but that's alright. We need more brave politicians to stand up to the teabaggers and their corruption. I'm proud that Maxine Waters is in congress. Maybe this is the thing that will turn the tide of the war against the teabaggers and I smell victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment