Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rally to Restore Sanity

While it's nice for Stewart to give this nice speech about us all coming together and crap, we still have to remember there is a war brewing. Without a doubt, many Republicans will pick up seats this Tuesday and I acknowledge that so I don't want to hear any "ha ha" from conservatives. Whether those Republicans will retake the majority is up to the voters. Conservatives will try harder, harder than during the last 30 years to destroy the foundations of this great nation. So while we can come together to restore sanity, we must define insanity and that insanity is called "conservatism."

Even though I wasn't 100% impressed by Stewart's call for "moderatism", anything would be better than Beck's shitting on MLK.

No comments:

Post a Comment