Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Monday, December 6, 2010

John, I Think You are to Blame for This

John Edwards cheats on his wife and suddenly, this happens:

The 61-year-old Edwards -- who separated from her husband in the wake of revelations of his infidelity -- has been battling breast cancer since 2004. It's been reported recently that the cancer had spread to her liver.

Elizabeth seems like a really good person, too bad her scumbag husband had to cheat. It's so much more devastating when someone who you used to support does something wrong and I've lost complete support for John. Somehow, John is partially to blame for the cancer spreading. I know it sounds unrealistic and cliche, but John's betrayal has done her in.

No comments:

Post a Comment