Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"Crazy Baby Names"

I'd be the first to say that certain celebrities name their children crazy names, but reading this, that criticism goes too far.

BabyCenter asked 2,000 moms to vote on the best and worst celebrity names of the year and the results are in.

5. Krishna Thea (Padma Lakshmi)

"Ha ha ha, Padma Lakshmi is Indian and she named her child after a Hindu god, that's stupid!" I wonder how many of those moms who voted are in the Klan. If someone named their kid after a figure in the Bible, would they get the same criticism for having "the worst name?" I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment