Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Sunday, January 2, 2011

Idiot of the Week

Tucker Carlson

Now I'm a Christian, I make mistakes myself and I believe fervently in second chances. But Michael Vick killed dogs and he did it in a heartless and cruel way and I think personally he should have been executed for that. He wasn't, but the idea that the President of the United States would be getting behind someone who murdered dogs?

I don't support capital punishment for anyone, especially for fucking dog murder. What Vick did was bad, but suggesting that anybody should be killed for it is insane. Carlson owes Vick (and Obama) an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment