Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me and I welcome their hatred.-FDR







Friday, July 2, 2010

Just Watched "The Big One"

I haven't gotten around to seeing it until today. It's the documentary by Michael Moore about his book tour for Downsize This. After watching the film, I hate corporate America more than before. Once I get enough money from being a writer, I will probably never go back to working for any corporation. I realize that those psychos who don't kill, torture, or blow up shit end up as CEOs or shareholders. The film was made 12 years ago and little has changed and nothing will change unless there is some sort of revolution, hopefully peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment